2. Edmodo– similar to Facebook but Teacher controlled. You can also link to other language teachers and share ideas!
3. Conjuguemos– online vocabulary, grammar, activities, and games organized by textbook and topic.
4. Quizlet– online vocabulary, grammar, activities, and games , but need to do specific searches.
5. Classzone– online textbook activities, self-check tests, audible flashcards, workbook, search by subject and book.
6. Games: Quia – a variety of shared games and activities, search by language/topic. Digital Dialects– a variety of games by topic.
7. Epals– online penpals, matches classroom to classroom, set up by teachers, search by language and/or country.
8. Free Rice– help feed the needy by practicing language vocabulary, sponsored by the World Food Program.
9. Standards: 5 Cs - National Standards OSPI – Washington State link to standards Common Core - aligning World Languages 21st Century Skills - for World Languages Rubric - Linguafolio, proficiency levels Rubrics - PALS - Performance Assessment for Language Students VA World Languages – Virginia State World Language Standards, excellent resources for standards and curriculum guides.